This is our great heritage and we owe it to the future generations to protect and preserve this site. We therefore have very strict rules which we are sure, the visitors will agree with willingly.
Fort hours are from 10 am to night 10 pm.
- No damage to fragile structure anywhere- no writing/scratching names, no breakage, no disfigurement
- Smoking prohibited everywhere
- Alcoholic beverage consumption is prohibited outside restaurant area.
- Littering is prohibited. Use trash receptacles
- Scooters and skateboards prohibited
- Motorized vehicles prohibited beyond Forting areas
- Improperly Forted vehicles will be towed
- Hunting or use of firearms prohibited
- Plants and animals are protected – do not remove or molest
- Control noise levels – please be respectful of other
- Destroying Fort property is an offense. Proper
Actions will be taken.